• My Website Intentions


    One week later, and this is as far as I have got with changing my website, logo and business cards. (Not very far) I am yet to design my own logo, but for now I have changed the basics and will continue working on this from here and updating it with new work. I have removed some of my old college, first year and second year work, because by the end of the year I aim to have mainly everything just from my final year and after within my portfolio. This will question the ability of my design work and its standard if I have to show lower level design work without a good reason.
    I may keep my Tip Top Productions work up from last year, as this was a competition between all of the second and third year Graphic Design students to re-design the theatre logo, which my logo design won. Other than this, I intend to completely update it.