• University of Chester Origami Graduate



    I have discussed in previous posts that for one of our University project, we are re-branding our faculty of Arts and Media. I have decided to continue with my idea, but also work on another additional project alongside this and after bring these ideas both together to create something final. In order to set a theme for my next idea, I have begun looking at origami and experimented with creating something, and here I have created a University of Chester student graduate character. (Not really the best of photographs, but you get the idea) I want a handmade touch to my design and hopefully show something that will enhance Kingsway for its creativity. When I have something more and worth showing for my next idea, I will blog again describing my intentions fully, as it is quite a big and detailed project.