• Social Mail Post #5




    Although this is one of my major briefs I have not done much on this at the moment, as I am currently concentrating on the D&AD ‘Make Your Mark’ brief, which I will post about once I have something worth showing and another D&AD brief which is a promotional poster which our University has been invited to design.  At the moment, I am briefly working on this alongside both these D&AD projects, so this is plenty to keep me busy. After sending out letters and receiving back responses, I was able to gather some research answers. Three of these did not reply to by letters and when asked they each responded with their reasons and it was apparent that these reasons came down to buying stationary and the convenience of accessing these resources. Here I have just worked on some simple post cards designs, which I am hoping to get printed and sent out.