• Nestlé Packaging


    Although I missed the competition deadline for this, I wanted to give it a go anyway. My interpretation to the brief was to design a set of chocolate bar desserts. This assortment comes as either a gift, compacted together with a ribbon and label, or sold separately as individual bars of chocolate.
    The brief was to design an assortment of chocolate for busy people. Busy People do not get much chance to enjoy a delicious dessert with their lunch (Although saying that I am 100% sure I, Lorna and Alice will always make time for cake when we are working full time) although for busy people who really cannot make the time they can choose between a selection of Nestlé’s desserts; Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Blackcurrant cheesecake, Apple Pie, Strawberry Shortcake, Blueberry Muffin or Mandarin Tart flavoured bar.