• Degree Show Postcards

    For our degree show ‘catalogue’ the theme this year was postcards. We each have a postcard which on one side includes an example of our work, and on the reverse side a personal statement describing us or our work. Me, mainly Alice and Lorna took charge of the postcards proof reading and then placing the work example and statement into an InDesign Template. 





    Below is my postcard design and description, rather than choosing my best piece of design work; I decided to choose one that would reflect a fraction of my degree show intentions instead. During the submission of the postcards, I had no idea what I wanted to exhibit, but I knew already that I wanted to show off my experimental typography.



    The show is open this week at Kingsway Buildings (University of Chester), there is some fantastic work on show and I would suggest taking a look at it all.