• Degree Show Preparation #2



    We have all had another very busy week, and our exhibitions are now finally finished for assessment. After assessment we have the opportunity to alter our show before public viewing; week beginning 21st June. I am not going to post up photos of our whole shows, because you really just need to come and check them out for yourself. 



    One of my favourite pieces on show is by Laura Edwards, who has a beautiful illustrative style and applies this to create unique surface pattern designs.  


    My exhibition revolves around my Buy Nothing Day project, throughout this I have shown my illustration skills, packaging design, and I have also used the two weeks preparation time to do something new for the show, and experimented further with typography.



    Show Details
    UNTITLED – University of Chester 2012 Art & Design Degree show
    Kingsway Buildings (Faculty of Arts and Media)
    21st June: 6pm – 9pm
    22nd – 28th June: 10am – 4pm