• Visual Identity 'I Was Adored Once'



    Illustrations by Rob Ryan (inspiration) Which is worth checking out.


    Following the meeting I had last Monday with the marketing intern from Chester Performs, I thought I would update you all with what I have been up to. I am the face of the design for the theatre production ‘I was Adored Once’ the work involved is to promote the production through a series of print and web designs. I have just completed designing the flyer, which has now been sent to print, and I am currently working on the Poster and E Flyer. I will also be completing the designs for web by the end of this week, and I will blog about my work once I have completed all of the designs. I have been required to work to work to quite a tight deadline, so this has taken up most of my evenings because of working in the day time, which is the main reason I have not really had much chance until now to blog about this.